About the Birdy

I am 12 years old. I am from California but I live in Ireland right now. I love writing and I am random and I love traveling!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My First Post


I really like making friends. I love pink. and purple. hehe.

I like math because I just like the numbers. I reeeeeeeally love puppies but I do NOT have a puppy. I play with puppies at my cousins house and they have a dog named Oscar. I love playing with my cousins. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally miss them because I'm in Ireland.

Want to watch me paint a bird? Click HERE!

Here is some writing I did today:

I have friends in Ireland.
Ireland is a good place to go.
While you are there, you should go to Italy, London and France.
and other places.

In Ireland, the people are very very nice and cool.
There is good chocolate here. Very good chocolate.

3 comments:

facty said...

Welcome to the internet little birdy.

A Seasoned Traveler said...

I love the bird, and it was fun to read about Ireland! Keep up the good work! JDA

April said...

Mmmm... good chocolate. Sounds yummy!!! You are a wonderful artist - the bird is beautiful!